9.01.2010

UPDATE: Tony Dovolani better watch his back


AudrinaPatridge.com - Earlier today on "Good Morning America", they revealed our partners!!

Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower
Brandy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Margaret Cho and Louis Van Amstel
Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke
Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough
David Hasselhoff and Kym Johnson
Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas
Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya
Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer
........
Me and Tony Dovolani!!!

Ryan Seacrest's strategy worked and he predicted right! I am dancing with Tony Dovolani! The pic above is a sneak peak to our promo photo shoot - thanks Kelsey for the pic!


Hey Tony. How are ya? My name is Pat. Yes, the same as the first three letters of Audrina's last name. Not sure if you're a quick one or not so let me connect the dots for you. That is what I and most normal people like to call destiny. And you, my friend, stole my fucking job. And I'd like to have a word with you. In private please.

YOU KEEP YOUR LIVER SPOTTED HANDS OFF MY BEAUTIFUL FUTURE GIRLFRIEND. SHE'S A SAINT! AND THEN YOU WRITE PATTYSHACK AND SPECIAL ED A CHECK FOR $10,000!!!

Sooooo I hope I made myself clear. Or I hope you like dudes? That would work too. I am passionate about few things in life. Fantasy sports, ketchup, and cuddling are probably the first three things that come to mind. EXCEPT for the ladies of The Hills. They take the cake. And Audrina is my longstanding fave. So I'm sure you can understand why I am a bit upset right now.

But don't get me wrong...I mean look I'm not really worried that you'll be a better dancer than I am because I think you and I both know there is NO way in hell that's the case. Just ask any assortment of nice American young ladies that were roaming the dark clubs of Prague when I was. They will certainly tell you. I'm just a little concerned that the general US population that watch DWTS is going to the get the wrong idea? Because I'm pretty sure this will be happening before I make my trip out to LA to see my boy from home/steal the girl of my dreams. So I just want to make sure we're clear. You better make an early exit, or I might be reaching out to chat again.

Hope you have a great night, Tony. Talk soon!!!!!!!!!!!


PS - my money is on Rick Fox. Dude had some smooth moves back in the day. Also, Chmerkovskiy must be ripshit. Erin Andrews last season, now Brandy? I mean she's certainly an attractive girl and I'm sure she has a great personality but ummmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment