9.21.2010

It's Bills-Pats Week.




September 7th, 2003. Ah, I remeber it as if it were yesterday. Opening day, the Lawyer Milloy game. Drew Bledsoe and Eric Moulds lighting up the Patriots secondary, Travis Henry scoring twice, the D picking off Tom Brady 4 times, including 400 pound Sam Adams high stepping 37 yards for a touchdown. Click Here if you would like to relive my favorite Bills game of the past 10 years. I am probably half of those views.

Since that day when the Bills crushed the Patriots 31-0, I have lost most of my baby fat, got my driver's license, lost my virginity (believe it or not), drank my first beer and then thousands thereafter, graduated from high school, got my adult beer-related fat, had my driver's license revoked, developed facial hair, graduated from college, the Pats have won 2 Super Bowls, the Bills haven't sniffed the playoffs, a black man was elected president, 2572 days have passed and the Bills have gone 0-13 against the Patriots. Perfect.

To make matters worse, obviously Patty shack is a huge Patriots fan, and has been relentless in giving me shit for the Bills in the five or so years I've known the kid. I've had to sit through crushing losses (56-10 in 2007) and heartbreakers (The Bills blowing an 11 point lead with less than 2 minutes last year). The closest I've come to having a rock to throw at Patty's Ivory Tower is that New England lost to the Giants in the Superbowl. To which he always reminds the Bills lost 4 straight in the 90's. Suck a woman cock Patty shack, how bout that?

Now, Harvard grad Ryan Fitzpatrick is getting the nod to play in Foxboro on Sunday. And while I acknowledge that I have seen enough of Trent Edwards, who in 57 starts for the Bills has thrown for less than 200 yards 37 times, the move just makes me question the competency of the new managment in Buffalo. Everybody's grandmother knew the Bills needed a quarterback in the offseason. But Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey passed twice on Jimmy Clausen and thrice on Colt McCoy, and didn't draft a quarterback until the seventh round. That's when they picked Levi Brown, who couldn't even make the Bills practice squad. Great job guys. Oh yeah, and praise the Lord they didn't pull the trigger on the Michael Vick trade, not like he's been killing teams like they were dogs or anything.

Anyway, for all of you who don't care for me ranting about the Bills, here watch this.

Fat Chick Tries To Jump Through Ring - Watch more Funny Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment