9.22.2010

I've Got Brady's Side on This One



So this is now the third time I've posted about Tom Brady looking like somebody, but I swear, I do not have the Gay for him. I admire the hell out of him as a Quarterback and for landing Gisele and all, but if there were one person in the world I would burn at the stake, it would be Tom Brady. Dude has caused me more emotional damage than walking in on my aunt changing into her swimsuit. She's 350 pounds.

So the recent rumor has it that Tom Brady is growing his Justin Beiber hair out, because his Brazilian Super Model wife likes his hair better long. And he is taking a lot of shit for being pussy-whipped. Well I'm calling bullshit on this one. There is absolutely NO WAY that Brady isn't growing his hair out so that he can look like Pauly D when his hair isn't gelled up. The similarities are too glaring to be a coincidence. It's just Brady's way of representing a Grenade Free America.

Only kidding Tom! You look horrible with that hair! I hope Marcus Stroud tackles you by it this weekend!!!


Tip of the cap to Sunchick for pointing out that Brady's haircut only looks good on Justin Beiber or Pauly D with his hair down. And for following My Meat. Speaking of which, see that FOLLOW button in the top right corner? Yeah, it's not that difficult to push it. 7 followers is a great start, but Patty shack and I are gonna need more than that if were gonna get rich and famous for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment