9.28.2010

Gotta Get That Phone Lock My Man

prob NSFW with the volume, but also not nearly as funny

Guy Buttdials Pals While Getting Busy With Girl - Watch more Funny Videos

See, this is why I NEED a Yakbak. Don't think for a second that I am above recording JSmiles when I get this call from him -It would have to be from him, none of the rest of us get laid- and setting it as my ringtone for when he or his girl calls. I am a cheat, a liar, no woman's desire (It's a dropkick line, I'm not that clever)  so don't ever put something like this below me. But since I don't have a Yakbak, I guess I would have to settle for just working on perfectly mimiciking the moans and answer the phone with them when they called instead. It would take some time, but it would be entirely worth it.

Sidenote, if anyone knows where I can get my hands on some dunkaroo snacks, gimmie a shout. I know a girl who has a Yakbak but refuses to trade it to me for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment