9.13.2010

Olivia Munn is Trying Too Hard






Olivia, thanks for the advice for dating you. I will try to have a big penis and be less douchy. But let me offer up some do's and don'ts of dating me. Do: Look exactly like you do, you are straight outta one of my wet dreams. Don't: Try to be funny.

If you watched this video without sound, congratulations, you enjoyed it to its fullest extent. It was excruciatingly painful to listen to a girl who thinks she is funny. Like OMG! She said she likes pussy and cigarettes! What a knee slapper! It must be that Olivia Munn is too mindblowingly hot that no one has ever told her that girls are not funny. I bet she thinks that she is really good at driving, shuffling cards, dealing cards, understanding sarcasm, playing sports, that she has street smarts, that she has book smarts, and that she can drink a lot too.

Just kidding ladies. I love you all and think that you are equal with guys in every single way! Good looks to JSmiles for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment