9.27.2010

Try and Tell Me This Guy is Competing in a Sport


Greatest Falafel Picker In The World - Watch more Funny Videos


I'll still take Haseem, my Chicken and Rice guy outside my building, everyday of the week and twice on Islamic Holidays. Dude knows my order without having to ask. He sees my American Flag hat and knows,  chicken and rice, no salad, a little of the white, a little of the green, and hook it up with the red. I don't need any fancy ball tossing to go with my street meat, but thanks.

That's besides the point though. I once had a good friend from college try and convince me that juggling is a sport. Yeah, I know, might as well try and convince me to like a French dude while you're at it. I mean to call juggling a sport is straight ludicrous. He kept telling me how physically exerting it is to throw balls and shit up in the air and catch them. Sure, I'll give you the hand-eye coordination thing, but I use hand-eye coordination trimming my short and curlies and I'm not gonna blow smoke up your ass and tell you it's a sport. If you believe juggling is a sport, next time you see a clown juggling, ask him who's winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment