9.17.2010

Spray-on clothes? Ummm... Yes Please! Well, Maybe.



This science dork really knows how to sell his product! You want me to buy into spray on clothes? Spray it on some smokeshow and show how it fits skin tight. Boom, I'm in, get me 100.

Then I started thinking, wait, no one wants to see me in spray on clothes. Ew, gross. Then I realized that I wouldn't want to see 95% of the population in clothes that tight either. I can just imagine walking through the West Village and seeing dudes in pants so tight that I could see the veins in their cocks, or seeing some Rex Ryan type with a spray on clothes clinging to his man tits. Ummm... no thanks.

So here is my solution. There should be a screening process to selling this clothes-in-a-can idea. And I volunteer to be hired and paid to do this backbreaking work. No need to thank me, just holla at chaboy Special Ed if you think you are sexy enough to wear the spray on shirt.

Again, thanks goes out to JSmiles for the story. As for the rest of you, you need to step up your game, I can't be everywhere on the internet at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment