9.28.2010

You're Australia's Next Top Model! Or Wait... Just Kidding LOLZ!!!



I say honest mistake. Like one of those it's summer in Australia while it's winter in America or how the toilets flush in the opposite direction down under type things. Or maybe they had the wrong conversion chart out or something. I never was good with the whole quarts to liters problems, so who am I to sit here and tar and feather someone for bullocksing this up.

But much more importantly, Australian Top Model me one time! The host lady puts Tyra to shame (mostly because she looks like an actual human being) and I would actually get with the final two contestants before getting with a bear trap. Something I couldn't say about pretty much every one of America's models. That's not even a joke, I mean I wouldn't give it to this girl with Patty Shack's dick and she actually won!

No comments:

Post a Comment