10.04.2010

Rachel Bilson is My #2


And if it were not a rule that I have to have a blonde as my #1, she would probably dethrone Carrie Underwood. Can you believe I used to think Mischa Barton was better looking when The OC came out? I mean have you seen Mischa lately? Way too ugly to be posted here. I need to go back to the Summer of '03 and convince my 16 year old dick that Rachel Bilson was the way to go. I feel like it really might have changed the course of my life. Like if I grew up a brunette guy, who knows, maybe I grow up to be a professional football player or an astronaut or at least some kind of job.




Sorry about the stacked pics, I don't know how to move pics around on the new formatting shit they got on here... But all of these made me weak in the knees and strong in, well, other places

No comments:

Post a Comment