10.15.2010

Four Lions US Trailer



Alright, so this British director Chris Morris' first feature length film, Four Lions, that apparently tore up the Sundance Festival and got all sorts of rave reviews. It's been picked up and going on a limited US theatrical run on November 5th... blah, blah, blah I'm gonna just come out in say it, this trailer is not funny.

I mean the concept of a Jihad comedy and making light of the whole terrorism thing sounds hilarious in concept, but I'm pretty sure the South Park guys covered that years ago with Team America. You take the concept away from this move, and isn't this just another slap stick comedy with blowing up birds and shooting bazookas backwards? I'll never understand critics of any kind. And living with a girl who thinks she's a food critic? THERE IS NOTHING WORSE. The rosemary flavor accentuates the crunchiness of the crust! No it doesn't. Shut up and eat your pizza.

But back to the point, I gotta write a movie one of these days and get paid for my knee-slapping writing skills. There is no way my movie wouldn't be better than 90% of the crap out there. I mean I'm pretty sure the writers of I Love You, Beth Cooper, Megan's Body and Robin Hood all have toilet seats of gold and baby grand pianos that play themselves. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here spittin' hot fire and whoring myself out for free and I don't even have a Yakbak.

1 comment:

  1. i didn't say that, seaniford. there is no way the flavor of rosemary would ever accentuate the crunchiness of crust....


    idiot.

    ReplyDelete