10.06.2010

Well Greg Oden Has At Least One Thing on Amare


So Amare Stoudemire is in ESPN's yearly The Body Issue blah blah blah blah HOLY SHIT he has a small dick for a 6'11" black man. No homo. No racist either. That's gotta be a tuck job right? Because there's no way that's anatomically correct. For his sake I hope it's a tucker. If not he can always invest package enhancing boxers. Shits are like the wonderbras for men.

Btw, I would still trade my life for Amare's even if his hang down doesn't hang down very far. The guy gets paid $100 mil  to play basketball in New York. And he definitely still pulls better tail than me. Well, pulling any tail would be pulling more than me these days.

1 comment:

  1. They photoshop the privates off. You don't even see his testicles bro

    ReplyDelete