10.05.2010

Peace Beastmode


Even if he is a Seahawk, this is always going to be my favorite youtube video

I hope Marshawn loves the ambiance and the decor in Seattle. I always liked the dude. He was funny as hell, ran over Canadians and a whole bunch of defenders. But that certainly turned out to be Marshawn's downfall, that he'd rather run through a defender than run where the play was designed to go. It's been a joke for the last two or so years that he couldn't hit the right hole if a girl put him in it herself. Hope we see more of C.J. Biller now.

But without further ado, more of my favorite Marshawn videos.

I'm lookin' like a black Brett Favre


Tom Bardy, you think that dude gets hyphy?
WHAT? YEEEEAH!! You don't see the way he play? He Hyphy all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment