10.25.2010

Governor Candidate Accuses Opponent of Giving Boners


Governor Candidate Accuses Opponent Of Giving Boners - Watch more Funny Videos

Well, the facts are the facts. I mean Susana didn't even flinch when she got called out for taking money from Border Security Funds and giving big fat boners. Just kept looking down at her notes like "Yup, I knew re-elections were coming up. I gave all those big fat boners and I'm proud of it!"

But here's the thing though Diane, you're going to lose this election and it has nothing to do with Susana giving out boners or that Arizona is a red state and wouldn't vote for your liberal hippie democrat ass anyway. Nope, see any true politician would promised to finish of those big fat boners that the incumbent didn't see through to the end. It's Politicking 1.0 to take care of voters blue balls and if you can't manage this, then I don't want to see how you would handle a real issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment