10.06.2010

I Guess That Was a Good First Playoff Game



Well, I guess not so much for the Cincinnati Reds. Doc Halladay more or less wasted 12 years of his prime pitching in the duldrums of Toronto (Yeah, yeah, Buffalo is really close to Canada. Tell me one I haven't heard) and you gotta feel good for the guy. But the Reds haven't been in the playoffs since 1995. If your a fan of a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in 15 years, and then they become the first team not to record a hit in a playoff game since Don Larson threw a no-hitter in the 1956 World Series, I think you either have to kill yourself or just stop being a fan of that team right then and there.

The Bills haven't made the playoffs since '99, and if they come out in their next playoff game (God willing we have one) and record 0 yards or some bull, I'll probably either kill myself or just start being a big Sabres fan. Seriously, the Bills and football were my first love before my first love and I would drop them like the bad habit they are. Next shot you take, make it out to the Cincinnati Reds fans out there. Gotta be a tough night.

No comments:

Post a Comment