10.04.2010

I Feelya Dawg


Dog Vs Bride - Watch more Funny Videos

For those of you who know me well enough, you know where I'm going with this post. My blackout move is to piss somewhere that is not a toilet. I've pissed in the corner of a hotel room while my girlfriend at the time tried to keep my pants up, in a dryer that had my RA's clothes in it, I've gotten out of bed, turned around and pissed on my bed (don't worry I went to the bathroom to wash my hands off after that one), I've pissed in the kitchen of our vacation house for spring break in Jamaica, on my desk on the last day of college as my Mom was trying to wake me up to go to work, and several times on the bathroom floor. So clearly this dog just spent a little too much time at the open bar and thought the bitch in white was a birch tree or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment