10.25.2010

Who the Hell is Taylor Momsen?



I'm not even playing dumb here, I honestly had no idea who this chick was when I started this video and had to ask my roommates. My boy, Mr. Right just nonchalantly responds, "Oh, isn't she that girl from Gossip Girl who is in that punk band and is tired of sex already?" I didn't think much of it as I'm watching the little goth girl in the fishnets singing about how something makes her want to die when HOLY SOCKS she just pulled down her top and showed off the milk-makers in front of a live audience...

Okay, so now she had my undivided attention and I had to pull up some research on her. Oh, she was Cindy Lou Who in the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, that's nice. She was in Spy Kids 2, yup theres Gossip Girl, her band is called The Pretty Reckless, I get it.... Wait a minute, SWEET BABY JESUS she was born in 1993! Quick! X out of the tab where theres the pic of her with only black tape over her nipples (you would click on that, pervert).

No comments:

Post a Comment