10.25.2010

In case you needed another reason to hate LeBron part III



Really with this? How are this guy's PR people so dumb? THIS is what you respond to everything with? This dude just made god knows how much for this commercial and he wants us to think he's an angel for the time he gave the money to charity when he HELD AN HOUR LONG ESPN SPECIAL ABOUT HIMSELF. No bro. No. I'm not going to do that. I'm going to think about how much of a dick you are for now actually making more money on what everyone already hates you for. Guess what dude? I hate you more now! And I hated you a LOT before I saw this!

Oh and enough with the sob stories about people being mean to you on twitter. I didn't pay much attention to any of these but saw enough headlines to want to puke. You make more money than god dude. I do not feel bad for you. Buy thicker skin or something.

Moral of the story is just shut up and win some basketball games and everyone forgets about this. But you have to remember the first part.

(Seriously though throw me like $50k a year, a couple pairs of kicks and maybe a night or two a year with your mom and I will happily make these decisions for you. Your personal brand value will shoot through the roof. Trust me I'm a professional.)

Oh yeah PS - I can't wait to see the Celts murk this clown tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment