8.05.2010

Yeah, I Guess This is an Alright Catch


EMBED-Spiderman Style Baseball Catch - Watch more free videos

I've always said (in the most positive, complementary, non-racist way possible) that Asains are the shiftiest, craftiest, clever motherfuckers on this planet. I mean checkout this bus that drives over traffic. Regardless, Pattyshack and I lost a basketball game to a team of full-grown Asains about 2 weeks ago, and there wasn't a kid on the team taller than 5'6". But what they lacked in stature, they made up for by being more wiry, fiesty and calculative than we were. We'd start bringing the ball up court and before you knew it they were pulling some Dragon Ball Z shit, stealing the ball and dunking on us. We didn't stand a chance. I'm pretty sure this guy was their power forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment