8.16.2010

Carrie Underwood is My #1




It's not even a little bit funny how much I am in love with Carrie Underwood. I would ABSOLUTELY drink coffee from her Wawa cup (Our new euphemism for giving a rim job) if she wanted me to. Why am I bringing this up? Well I've been listening to Country all day long and I just came back across this video and made a mess in my pants.

Now ladies, if you're halfway decent looking, there is a pretty solid chance that I will tell you that I love you at some point. But most likely it's because I'm desperate and trying to get with you. The old throw shit at the wall and hope something sticks tactic. But, I will be completely honest with you right now, and tell you that I will never love you as much as I love Carrie Underwood. Sorry, all you future Mrs. Eds out there, but it's true. And Bob's my Uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment