8.20.2010

....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm Back In







The Bills are now 2-0 against the Colts this decade. Yeah, one was preseason and the other was against their back-ups down the stretch last year, but still... I have been on record as saying that I am the least optimistic I have ever been heading into a Bills season. I was staring 2-14 right in the face. I was pissed the Bills didn't draft Jimmy Clausen and Colt McCoy. Pissed they drafted another running back in the first round. There wasn't a single positive I was hanging my hat on, except maybe the #1 overall draft pick next year.

Welp, deal me the fuck back in, because C.J. Biller is straight up sickdirtynasty. Sure, our other two touchdowns came on blown coverage and a tipped ball that should have been a completion, and our defense looks like it can't stop a nose bleed, but I'll take what I can get. And yes, this will inevitably end in heart break for me, but for once I'm getting back on board for on field performance rather than off the field hype. So now I'm back to being dead serious when I say the Bills are winning the Superbowl this year. Stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment