8.11.2010

Michael Buble is Mangaged




Stop the Presses- Michael Bublé is sporting some unexpected jewelry: an engagement ring. The 34-year-old crooner showed off his "man-gagement ring" at a concert last night, explaining that pre-wedding man-bands are traditional in Argentina, his fiancée's home country.



Well if this isn't the bullshit of all bullshit, I don't know what is. It's just straight Poppycock. Is my future son going to have to douche himself for good health too? Will he be able to birth children and have monthly cycles and PMS? I mean what the hell is going on in this world? Mrs. Buble better be a 34 out of 10 bare minimum. Oh wait, this is her? Nevermind then, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Straight jokes on this one, I swear. I've always said that I'm not cultured, I'm Pop-Cultured, so I don't really get the whole Argentinian tradition thing here... But I'm also reasonable to a point. If you ladies want to propose to a funemployed degenerate like myself, by all means fire away. I'll gladly be Mr. Special Ed-Fox, Ed-Alba or Ed-Johansson. Beggers can't be choosers these days.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful concert. My husband and I had got tickets from Ticketwood.com at discounted prices and a big "Thank You" to Ticketwood for Michael Buble Tickets .We drove from the Lewiston-Clarkston area to attend Buble concert. It was our first, and won't be the last. Being a Music teacher, I've followed Michael's career since the first interivew I saw years ago. There is absolutely no one who can interpret a song like Michael with such emotion and tenderness as on "Best of Me", "Home," or "Song for You.". Great Show!

    ReplyDelete