8.30.2010

This is what you get to look at in prison?


Sooooo where do I sign? How is this punishment? You cannot tell me that the men and the scissorers that are at Paris Hilton's prison are being punished right now. If anything they are being treated to a beautiful dime piece in her prime and WE are the ones that are being punished.

Hey guys remember all those times you said I was gonna end up in jail one morning after Hurricane Pat turned NYC into his own personal playground/wasteland? Ha well who's laughing now suckers?

PS - if Paris Hilton ran a brothel just for me aka was my girlfriend in prison I would still most certainly not want to go. I would not last a second in jail.

PPS - Umm someone might want to start keeping an eye on Paris. First alcohol, then weed, now coke....I guess hide the needles and crack pipes? Oh and I'll volunteer to be that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment