8.19.2010

Remember When Lance Bass Sat 2 Boxes Over From Us at the First Game Ever at the New Meadowlands?





So we hosted a bunch of clowns at the Gold Street Palace this weekend. We had Lil' Nicky, Krebo, Jsmiles and a couple lovely ladies all crashing here this weekend. It was a complete madhouse. More laughing, drinking and grinding in the past weekend then the rest of you will probably will have in your entire life. We brought down CitiField, witnessed the real life Knocked Up at Nolita, and took the free ferry out to Ikea in BK for some swedish meetballs where we found where Jerry Garcia has been chillin all these years.

But you clowns should have never left NYC, because the party never stops. Our boy Smokes calls us up at 5:30 on Monday night and says he has box seats to the first ever football game at the New Meadowlands. Uh, Jets-Giants? Monday Night Football? Box Seats? All you can eat and drink? YES PLEASE! GOTTA HAVE IT! I'M TWEAKIN'! I'M TWEAKIN'!

The game was awesome with all the Jets and Giants fans going at it, and yes, the Bills won the game. But waaaaaaaaaaaay more importantly, Lance Bass from 'Nsync was two boxes over from us. Even my panties were wet when he came out (pun intended) of his suite. I tried waiting after the game to get an Eiffle Tower picture with him me and pattyshack, but pattyshack got all green jell-o over the fact that I called mouth, so we left without the close up pic. I'll never forgive him.

Regardless, we'll give you the updated pics where you can actually see Lance and all his glory when pattyshack uploads his pics. But seeing as how he still hasn't uploaded his pics from our Senior year trip to Jamaica yet, I wouldn't be on pins and needles if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment