8.03.2010

Do People Really Think Tom Brady and Yao Ming Look Alike?




So I was at a party this weekend in the Upper West and a couple cats start talking about celebrity look a likes. There were the obvious Omar Epps/Mike Tomlin, Bradley Cooper/Matthew McConaughey, Mary Kate/Ashley Olsen, Pattyshack/Macaulay Culkin... then somebody dropped Tom Brady and Yao Ming. Everyone else kinda nodded along, but I was not just about to let that go by like it was no big deal.

Don't get me wrong, I HATE Tom Brady with the fire that burns in a thousand suns, but I'm not about to sit here and tell you that I think that he looks like Yao Ming. It's not even the height or race differences that gets me either, it's that comparing Yao to Brady is even more retarded than saying that JWoww and Emmanuella Chriqui look remotely similar. Brady and Chriqui are in a class of their own and to compare that tall Asain fuck and that Guidette with the horrendous boob job to them is an insult to the scale of goodlookingness that society has established through thousands of years of existance.

But I have been wrong about this type of thing before, so I'll leave it up to you Meat Heads to decide. Also, if I get more than 3 votes on this poll I'll be absolutely shocked.

** GRUNT ** I thought I had this poll thing figured out, but I guess you actually have to click on the post and the poll comes up at the bottom. Now I will super shocked if there is more than 1 vote.

1 comment:

  1. does anyone even read what this guy writes or does he just write to himself

    ReplyDelete