3.29.2010

This commercial really puts the MAD in March Madness


So as I'm sure all you loyal readers have noticed, I been outta the blogging game for a little while now. Can't catch a fuckin break these days. Got the boss breathin down my neck night in and night out. Well, rest assured folks I am BACK... And I'm not happy (cue the "big surprise" crowd).

Am I seriously the only person that this commercial does not drive insane? If March Madness somehow goes on ONE DAY longer than it's scheduled to, I'm not sure that I'll make it. And that is 120% serious. I mean really Southwest?? Take a chill pill huh?

I'll admit I've pretty much hated this whole "Bags Fly Free" campaign from the start. And full disclosure here, I am a branding professional. Soooo pretty much what I say goes. Yeah, we get it. You guys don't charge for bags. Other airlines do. Hey cool bro.

Why do I hate it, you ask? I don't know. It's just annoying. And it certainly doesn't help anything that it's on every single fucking commercial break there is. Maybe mix it up a bit? Would producing 2 annoying commercials have killed you? Or better yet, maybe next year, throw a dog a bone and take a cue from my girl here...


No comments:

Post a Comment