3.31.2010

Yeah I know...






...No one cares about Jesse James cheating on Sandra Bullock, not even a little bit. Mostly because Sandra Bullock was never all that good looking, neither is that tattooed freak he cheated on her with, and Jesse James is apparently a Nazi. Thus, I've choosen to ignore the entire situation all together. Well that was until I came across this...

…tattoo artist Eric McDougall and receptionist Skittles Valentine, confess to having a freaky foursome with Jesse James and Michelle “Bombshell” McGee last June - and Skittles had intercourse with Jesse without a condom. (ed note: blah blah blah and it goes on, click here if you want to read the actual story)

Is it too late to change my blogging name? Because Skittles Valentine may be the best name in the history of names. I don't even care if it's made up or not, it beats Special Ed by a gazillion. There HAS to be a form or something I can fill out to make this happen. I need the name Skittles Valentine like Lindsay Lohan needs to just die already.

No comments:

Post a Comment