3.02.2010

Lil Wayne Not Going to Jail Yet



New York- Lil Wayne going to jail postponed due to courtroom fire. Lil Wayne’s journey to the prison cell has been postponed once again. We have seen how many times his departure to jail has been put off.

The last time it was due to the fact that he had to undergo a teeth surgery.

But this time the reason was pretty serious.

There was a fire in the court room of Manhattan Criminal Court and several people sustained injuries in the fire including a prisoner.




Wait what? You can delay a jail sentence for tooth surgery? Well that settles it, I'm not getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I was supposed to get those shits yanked a couple years back but never got around to it. And yeah, they occassionally cause a little pain, but you know what would hurt a lot worse? Getting pounded in the pooper by some big ass dude at Riker's, that's what. So if I can delay that for any length of time, you can bet your last dollar I'm going to. And you'd better believe I'd set that damn courtroom on fire too if they tried to throw me away for sitting near a registered gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment