3.29.2010

Tebow Gave Jim Kelly the Gay



ESPN- Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly kick-started his public campaign to pull his former team back into the NFL fold Sunday night.

It began with Tim Tebow.

Kelly, who has talked up Tebow over the past few months, had dinner with the former Florida Gators quarterback on Sunday night, Kelly's spokeswoman Tricia Cavalier said Monday. It's unclear whether the dinner occurred before or after the 2007 Heisman Trophy winner met with the team.

Kelly has been a vocal supporter of Tebow and has made it little secret he'd like to see the team draft him.




Okay, this unholy union needs to stop RIGHT NOW. It's best for all parties involved, myself included. Jimbo, I know that Tebow is literally the best man that has ever lived, and no one in this world could do better than him. But you have a beautiful wife and daughter. You wouldn't want to jeopardize what you have for a young dreamy QB with "Good character, good leadership ability and good arm strength." Youth and arm strength only lasts so long.

And you, Tim Tebow, I've already told you once that the only way you are going to fail in the NFL is if you get drafted the Bills. And if by chance you do get drafted by Buffalo, I will be forced to support you with everything that I have, and I've just been hurt so many times in the past. I don't know if my little heart could take it. So please, stop messing around with my childhood idol, I'm begging you.



PS- If Tebow does get drafted by the Bills next month and does lead us to a Superbowl win, you would be outside of your mind to think I'm not going to purpose to my wife like this

No comments:

Post a Comment