3.28.2010

Everywhere We Go, We End Up in Williamsburg




We were gone for a minute, but now we're back so let us hit it.

So Pattyshack and I have been travelling like Lebron's crab dribble these days. So far we've taken out Atlanta, San Fran, Oakland, Tahoe, and this weekend we visited our Nation's Capitol. And yeah, we've seen some cool shit, some famous buildings, some monuments that look like dicks, but the one thing that has stood out more than me at a Tyler Perry movie is that somebody let the Hipster out of Brooklyn, and that person should be shot because they are EVERYWHERE.

Last night, after drinking enough bl's to kill a small to medium sized Asian family/make me think that I'm a good dancer, we somehow ended up at a house party filled with dudes wearing chick jeans, flannel shirts, chucks, thick plastic rimmed glasses, and moustaches drawn on with sharpies. Seriously wtf??? There is a reason why I only take the subway uptown from Fulton Street and that's because there isn't anything in the world that annoys me more than these emotional, too cool, effeminate guys. Not even herpes.

No comments:

Post a Comment