7.02.2010





Yahoo- While the hole in the Earth's protective ozone layer is slowly healing, its recovery might have a downside, scientists say: Climate change could change wind patterns and send ozone from high in the atmosphere down to the surface, where it is a major component of smog.... As more and more ozone is replenished in the stratosphere it will also have more opportunities to seep into the air we breathe.


Well that certainly backfired on all you tree-huggers, didn't it?. Raise your hand if you saw that one coming. Oh I'm the only with my hand up? WHY AM I SHOCKED? Think I set hippies on fire because they annoy the fuck out of me with their save the environment bullshit? Nope, just trying to save the human race from being poisoned from ozone.

PS- If I die from the Save the Ozone movement, I'm going to go ape shit nuts on all the dirty dread-locked tie-dyed potheads in Hell. I'm looking at you Al Gore.

No comments:

Post a Comment