7.28.2010

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, Chris Kaman is My New 2nd Favorite Player in the NBA



Chris Kaman, on the 4th of July, set off $10,000 worth of fireworks on his front lawn with the goal of "Entertaining West Michigan." I literally cannot think of any better way of burning 10k (Lay up pun intended. Holy Shit, I did it again just there. Get it? Because he's a basketball player? Lay up? And it was an easy pun to make? Okay, moving on). Oh, that's just a quarter of most the people I know's yearly salary. Before taxes.

Gotta love a guy though, that when he picks up his fireworks from his dealer proclaims, "WE'RE GOING TO JAIL." If it were not for Brendan Haywood already having a stanglehold on being my favorite player, Kaman would easily hold that title. That actually sums up my personality pretty well, that my two favorite player in the NBA are journeymen centers.

Also- Is it crazy of me to think that the Clippers won't suck next year? Yeah they're the Clippers, but a starting five of Baron Davis, Eric Gordon, Ryan Gomes/potentially Richard Jefferson, Blake Griffin and Chris Kaman with Rasual Butler, Randy Foye, Eric Bledsoe and Craig Smith coming off the bench, doesn't sound terrible right? I am officially more optimistic about the Clippers than I am about the Bills. Kill me now.

Also Also-- Good looks to RenneBOOM for the link

No comments:

Post a Comment