7.27.2010

Can You Believe This Guy Failed a Physical?


Am I supposed to put NSFW under this? I'm very confused.


I was FUMING when the Bills passed on Terrance "Mount" Cody in the second round of this years draft. That was until the Baltimore Ravens' Rookie Defensive Tackle was just placed on the Physically Unable to Perform list, because he couldn't pass his physical. For real. This happened. Oh, childhood obesity.

But in all seriousness, how in the world do you fail a physical? Did he just automatically fail when the shirt came off? Did Cody think the doctor was trying to feel him up when trying to listening to his heart? Did he refuse to get on the truck scale that would be necessary to weigh him?

I'm curious, because I passed a physical when I was a 114 pound 9 year old, trying to play on the 12 year old little league football team. And as much as I'd like to lead you to believe I was the most jacked 9 year old of all-time, I was easily the fattest kid on my team and I was the youngest by 3 years. It's cool because being a husky kid is where I got my sensitive side from.


** UPDATE ** He failed a conditioning test. I guess that makes sense.

** EVEN BETTER UPDATE ** The test he failed twice was to run 25 yards and back three times with 70 second rests in between. Pretty sure even JDeemz aka JSmiles could do that these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment