2.24.2010

Turns Out... I am Exactly What Girls Want?




Daily Mail- Most women claim to be attracted to tall, dark and handsome men, but a new study has revealed that facial stubble and a geeky personality are their biggest secret turn-ons.

Despite complaining that it looks unkempt and feels rough to touch, the unshaven look on a man is actually a turn-on for 41 per cent of women.

A slightly geeky personality came second, proving that women really do like a guy who knows their stuff when it comes to technology.

A hairy chest was voted third, followed by a man who loves to read or cries at a soppy film.

Other secret turn-ons to feature in the top ten include grey hair, glasses and being a passionate supporter of a sports team. And more than half would rather a guy who was soft and cuddly instead of toned and muscly.




Okay, seriously, who's fucking with me? Because throw some of that Just For Men Touch of Grey in my hair and this article perfectly describes me. And anyone who knows me will tell you that I get less play than my instructional beginners yoga DVD, which is not a lot.

So if you ladies really want a soft cuddly guy who rarely shaves, has chest hair to spare, wears glasses, graduated from Columbia Engineering School (aka is a HUGE nerd), has watched Definetly, Maybe over 20 times and cried each time, and lives and dies with the fate of the Buffalo Bills, cut the shit with the secrets. I'm the man of your dreams, 100% for the taking and have been for a while.


All jokes aside, Pat did you write this? Getting my hopes up like this is just a dick move.

No comments:

Post a Comment