2.20.2010

I Think This is My Chance...




National Enquirer - "Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively wants to shed her teeny-bopper image – by shedding her clothes for “Playboy”!

And she’s asking a whopping $2.5 million to bare it all for the cameras!


This year I set numerous, unlikely to be achieved New Years resolutions including cutting back on drinking, going to the gym regularly, traveling more, and significantly changing one person's life for the better. Well I was just thinking, what's better than changing one person's life for the better? Changing 2.5 million peoples' lives for the better. So, meatheads, I'm asking you all to send in $1 and I will pool it all together to get Blake Lively nakey. It's the least I can do. And I swear this has nothing to do with my goal of making $1 million this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment