2.23.2010

I've made the BIGGEST Mistake of my Life



If I had to do one thing over in my life it would obviously be to play hockey growing up instead of football. Don't get me wrong, football will forever be #1 in my heart, but you and I both know that the only thing holding me back from being in the NHL today is the ability to skate.

PLUS do you know how many girls date hockey players? All the best kinds! Elisha Cuthbert dated Sean Avery and Dion Phaneuf, Anna Kournikova was dating Sergei Federov and was engaged to Pavel Bure, Carrie Underwood is engaged to Mike Fisher, Willa Ford married Mike Modano... and now Hillary Duff is engaged to and doming up Mike Comrie of the Edmonton Oilers! Not fair. I would've skated 20 hours a day if I knew that it meant that I would've had a shot with any one of those girls. Now I guess I'll just have to settle for average to slightly above average looking women for the rest of my life. Unless of course, this blog goes viral... then I'm sure I'll have to fight off the ladies with a mop or broom or something.

Regardless, for your viewing pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment