2.12.2010

HOW DARE THEY




Yahoo- Some teen viewers may be drawn by the lure of the two Taylors, but their time onscreen together arguably reps the film's low point," writes Variety's Todd McCarthy regarding Swift's performance alongside onetime boyfriend Taylor Lautner. "Swift, especially, seems entirely undirected, as she jumps around, makes faces and jabbers on inanely. If she's to have a film career, she needs to find a skilled director to tamp her down and channel her obviously abundant energy.

The movie isn't awful, and nor is it an award winner," Villarreal declares, "unless you count Swift's frontrunner status to add a worst supporting actress Razzie to her shelf full of Grammys

So I've never been on a real job interview, but I've heard that at every single one they ask you what your biggest fault is. I've had the response "Big Ankles" saved up for years now, but normal people just aren't as clever as I am, so they give lines like "I'm a perfectionist" or "Sometimes I can be over ambitious." Now, 99% of the time they are 100% full of shit and are just trying to make their flaws seem like positive qualities. But in this case, being over ambitious is Taylor Swift's ONLY flaw. I mean that role was absolutely impossible. Even Meryl Streep couldn't make me believe that she was actually in love with that douchetool from the vampire movie, and this was Taylor's first movie role! So all of you critics take it easy on my girl before she starts writing songs about your dumbasses and using them to clean up at the Grammy's next year.


PS- Yeah, shits gettin real. I figured out how to post videos. If somehow this isn't the greatest blog in history by the end of next week I will be severely disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment