12.08.2010

Urban Meyer Steps Down From Florida...


... No coincidence that the Denver Broncos head coaching job is open, right? You know, the team that drafted Saint Tim Tebow in the first round last year? Yeah there could be absolutely no correlation between these two events.

There is no harder fact than that Meyer has the gay for Tebow. If I had been blogging at this time last year, when he decided to step down because of a "heart condition," I would have made the joke that it was heartbreak from his lover Tebow going to the pros. I had completely conviced myself that he was stepping down from Florida last year to coach the Bills, and that he was going to ruin the next decade of my life by using our first round pick to select Tebow. Luckily, 24 hours later Meyer reconsidered and Pattyshack talked me back off of the ledge.

Regardless, Meyer better be dead serious about walking away from Florida this time around. I mean we are finally getting rid of Brett Farve's waffling ass. Sports fans DO NOT need anyone to fill that 'I'm retiring, I'm coming back' void. Although, a Meyer-Tebow sexting scandal would be pretty hilarious, well at least at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment