12.14.2010

This May be the Best Day of My Life


TMZ- We're told Ryan and Scarlett are living apart. And we're told it's amicable.
The rep for Ryan and Scarlett tells TMZ, "After long and careful consideration on both our parts, we've decided to end our marriage. We entered our relationship with love and it's with love and kindness we leave it. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated."
Okay let's play a little game here. Ready?

Pattyshack : Audrina :: Special Ed : ?

A) Pizza
B) Lying on the couch
C) The Bills
D) Ryan Reynolds

Trick question. Answer is all of the above. But I'm lying on the couch (No longer have the laptop on the lap because I was informed that that'll fry your little swimmers), in a Bills T-Shirt, eating a slice of pizza.... and now I find out Ryan Reynolds is available? I'm pretty sure this is Inception. So thank you Mr. Architect,  December 14th might now be better than my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment