12.08.2010

Tracy Morgan Explains Star Wars



Oooooooooohhh, I get it now. Han was the scruffy little herb-nerder! Why didn't someone go find Luke? If you got a ghost tellin' you not to do it, don't do it homes! Luke was a step ahead! It was all about the love!

But real talk, I watched that HBO stand-up special and that shit was terrible. Possibly, nope definitely the most disappointing hour of my life. Worse than when I found out Santa wasn't real and that there was no magic in this world, just liars and damn liars. I fucking love Tracy Morgan and had a huge humor boner when I was scrolling through the guide and saw he had a comedy special on HBO. On 30 Rock and SNL, Tracy Morgan is not piss your pants funny, he's shit in your pants funny. But Mr. Right and I watched his HBO stand-up and we actually changed the channel about half way through. And we were already pretty wasted so Tracy had home field advantage and everything. We were completely the white guys in the audience going 'What's going on," but I'm telling you right now Tracy Morgan, it hurt me way more than it hurt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment