12.07.2010

They Need to Make a Safety Poster for This



Haha love metal shop kids. And I'm not talking about the Ivy League Mechanical Engineers I went to school with, who knew how to fix transfunctions and shit. I'm talking about the kids in high school who would put vodka in their orange juice bottles they carried around with them in school and would bet each other $50 on a game of rock paper scissors. I don't have nearly enough complete idiots in my life. No one I know is gonna stick their foot in a laude and get flipped the fuck over. Just never going to happen. The best thing I have going is that Mr. Right sounds like Charlie from Always Sunny when he drinks.

1 comment:

  1. Safety posters should be illustrated clearly. People should be able understand the poster even in a distance.

    ReplyDelete