11.30.2010

Hey guys looks like you made a mistake here

The Bygone Bureau: The Best New Blogs of 2010: Editors Kevin Nguyen and Nick Martens talk with fellow bloggers about favorite new additions to their RSS readers.

So I obviously didn't read this whole string of nonsense but I most certainly scanned the list and I most certainly noticed one glaring omission. I'll give you a hint I write for it like 15 times/year! (And no it's not my Twitter account I hit that shit up all the time people love to hear my thoughts!!!!!.)

Just to make sure I wasn't overlooking anything I of course did my due diligence with a quick little Apple+F and alas, no mentions of the word 'meat' anywhere on that page. What the fuck is with this? All the names of the blogs they choose are not NEARLY as witty as this one so I'm pretty sure by the transitive property or something like that it means the stuff they write isn't nearly as good. Seems like a pretty logical conclusion. I just don't get it.

On second thought, if those colorful people above are the ones that are choosing this prestigious award, maybe it's for the best we're not on there. Looks like my high school math team up there, I don't want them reading my shit. Just kidding I was on my high school math team so we looked fuckin hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment