8.25.2013

Apparently Our Blog is 3 Years Old?



So I was hungover as hell this morning, flipping around trying muster the energy to get out of bed before it was this afternoon, when I get this email letting me know that our baby turned three.

I'll be the first to admit that I have been a terrible father over the past year or so. I missed all the play dates and didn't change one diaper. Bailed on paying alimony too. I probably made Antonio Cromartie look like the father of the year. But sometimes it just takes a quick birthday card in your email reminding you that your blog is a toddler to make you turn your life around.

Now I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that I'm devoting my life back to the blog, just that I'm going to start showing up to his T-Ball games and parent teacher conferences. So you can probably expect a few posts up here a week about the same old things. Probably some Bills stories, some things I find on the internet that give me excuses to tell stories about my past, maybe a girl who sneaks into my top 10... soooo get excited for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment