3.01.2012

Tebow and Swift Attempt to Break the Internet Machine


NY Daily News- This week, country singer Taylor Swift is being linked to a different, non-Hollywood hunk: NFL quarterback Tim Tebow.
The pair was spotted grabbing dinner together at the Toscanova restaurant in Los Angeles' Century City mall this past Monday, and the Internet is already abuzz with rumors that the two are more than dining buddies.

Look, I'm on record as saying how much sweat both of these Christ-Lovers. Tebow can do pretty much anything except throw a football, and Taylor's got the whole blonde, country, skinny, take-home-to-your-mother thing going on that warms both my heart and my dick. But I gotta call bullshit on this one. No, not because if these two dated it would be the worst thing that happened to me since Ryan Reynolds and ScarJo got together. But if I know Tim Tebow like I think I know Tim Tebow, Taylor Swift is missing two very important assets...

No comments:

Post a Comment