3.01.2012

Now We're Talkin...


Alright, if I had to name my favorite thing in the world it would have to be playing shuffleboard. Not the one they play in retirement homes with the sticks, but the one where you slide the pucks on the table with the sand. I fucking LOVE shuffleboard. But if I had to name my two favorite things in the world, it would have to be playing shuffleboard and making puns. My life would be 93% less enjoyable if it weren't for puns. No Seriously.

 But even I was getting tired of all these Lin-isms. Linning, Super Lintendo, Linderella, I want you Linside of me... they were driving me, well, Linsane. I figured that the All-Star break might be exactly what the city needed to cool down, and you know come up with some other story that was newsworthy that had nothing to do with an Asain basketball player from Harvard. That's when I run out to get a slice for dinner and run into this sign....

 $5 Lintinis? $4.50 Lin and Tonics? Now these are some Lin-ism I can fuckin get behind! Because if I had to name my third favorite thing it would for sure be getting shit faced on the cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment