1.24.2011

The Champ is Here



Okay, so obviously I have been out of the game for a few weeks now, and to be honest, I thought I was out for good. But the outcry has been loud and clear from the 3 or so people that read this blog... that without my semi-literate, haphazard, illogical rants, the air isn't as fresh, the water doesn't taste as crisp, but mostly that they have less things to kill time at work with.

So the watched pot is finally going to boil, and I'm back with the fire and fury of a thousand suns. The Champ is back and he's kickin' this thing into high gear. Got a whole bunch of new shit coming at you. And it's not just me... LOOK! Patty Shack even rebranded himself! (If you don't get Roll Tide, then one, you are an idiot, and two,  click here). And he saw a lot of punch bugs!!!

So, uh yeah, we're back bitches. Just please do us a favor and tape your boners down or tuck them up into your belts so this doesn't get awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment