4.14.2010

Well That Explains It



Gotta hand it to Chan Ho here, can't argue with the "I had a lot of diarrhea" excuse. For a while there I was using "This isn't the Jetsons" as my got to if I needed an excuse like.. Why was I late to work? There aren't flying cars, this isn't the Jetsons. Why aren't the dishes washed yet? We don't have a Robot named Rosie, this isn't the Jetsons... but I actually think I might switch over to the "I had a lot of diarrhea." It's a more dynamic excuse, plus you don't have to think of some witty pretense to the line. Just drop the "I had a lot of Diarrhea" and no one is going to ask a follow up, because no one wants to hear about you having the liquid shits. It's ingenious.


PS- Hyun Seung, lookin good out there. Missya brotha.

No comments:

Post a Comment