4.06.2010

Brett Favre's Kid Had a Kid



MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings may have finally found their quarterback of the future: Brett Favre is now a grandfather.

His 21-year-old daughter, Brittany, has given birth to a boy -- Parker Brett. The baby weighs in at 7 pounds, 7 ounces.

Grandpa Brett says on his website that he and wife Deanna are "very proud" to welcome their first grandchild.



Maybe, at 40 years old, Favre should have been a touch less worried about protection schemes like slide steps, chip blocks and kick outs and a hair more so with jimmy caps, the pill or my favorite, pulling out and B'ing your L on some Ts. Now if Favre returns for another season with the Vikings he will not only be a the oldest starting Quarterback in the NFL, he will be the oldest starting Quarterback in the NFL with a bastard grandson.

Also, if I'm Favre, there is no way in Hell I'm retiring now. The last thing that I'd want to do after I retired would be to be around someone else's newborn kid 24/7. Those things are cute for about 4.7 minutes before the whole constant crying thing gets old. If I had to pick between the grandson and getting hit by 6'5" 300+ lb defensive tackle, I choose D Tackle 7 days a week, thrice on Sundays.

Also also, yeah Brittany Favre is a smokeshow

No comments:

Post a Comment