6.29.2010

Funemployment Just Got WAY Worse




So my funemployment plan, other than to entertain you slaves to the man with my witty writing, was to find Megan Fox, make her fall in love with me, and the bang the shit out of her. Well that just got a little harder (that's what she said).

TMZ (and no I don't read that shit)- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green tied the knot late last week in Hawaii, a source tells Star exclusively!
“They had a fairly large wedding, but there were clearly more security people than guests! They had so many security people that they had to call in local security because the hotel security alone wouldn’t do. It was very hush hush. Everyone was sworn to secrecy.”


Don't worry Megan, I like a challenge. Don't think this will slow me down, well no more than every pint of dublin mudslide I eat to cope with this will.

No comments:

Post a Comment