5.05.2010

Other Things I Meant to Blog About in the Passed Couple Weeks, But Now I'm Lazy so I'll Just Give You a Bunch of Links

Never really got the whole working out Naked thing, but if you're into it Playboy's got you covered NSFW you know what playboy means

You now can play Super Mario as Mega Man. If you can beat level 5-4 you have no friends, and that includes me. In fact I never really like you to begin with.

The only reason to keep women's sports going. and yeah SA I thought the Women's Soccer one was hilarious.

This shit was CRAZY

Tess Taylor makes me want to switch to the brunette team kinda NSFW

Beyonce's Boob if you're into that kinda thing guess what? NSFW

Also Darren sucks at picking hockey games. I'm sure I missed some other things but you're gonna have to just deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment